As the end of the school year rapidly approaches, the digital learning equipment for students will need to be collected to be cleaned and prepared for the next school year.
In-person Students: Students will be leaving their devices at school starting June 10th. Students will be using their devices in the classroom during the week of June 14th.
Remote students: Students at KFS, HBS, and BJHS have the opportunity to return equipment to their teacher at the school on June 15th or 17th. BHS and any remote students from KFS, HBS, and BJHS can return equipment to the Coffin School on June 15th from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m or June 17th from 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Please be sure to return the following items:
- iPad (In the protective case)/Chromebook
- Carrying bag
- Charger (2 parts: brick and power cable)
- KFS Only: Headphone (2 pieces: headphone and red breakaway cable)
- KFS Only: Headphone carry bag
- Hot spot (if checked out)
Thank you for your help!
Phillip J. Potenziano, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools